- Chemical sourcing & procurement (API Intm., Bulk Raw materials)
- Vendor development
- Working with all stakeholders to maximize the sourcing productivity
- Sound knowledge on pharmaceutical materials including intermediates, API’s, Chemicals, Impurities, Working Standards, Excipients, and Packing materials.
- Cost controlling by Purchase Data Anlaysis categorically.
- End to End support for sales & Co-ordination across different functional teams
Business Development Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the pharmaceutical and nutrition industry.
- Achieving targeted top line and bottom line through direct and institutional sales
- Increasing customer base
- Strategy and planning
- Product registrations
- Market research and analysis (IMS & orange book)
We are looking for experienced US Pharma Recruiter(s), US Healthcare Recruiter(s), US IT Recruiter(s) and US NON-IT Recruiter(s) for Remote location. Must have at least 1-3 years of experience in US Staffing and Recruitment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To interact with onsite managers and understand the requirements.
- Source profiles through various US Job Portals like Dice, Monster, carrier Builder, and Tech Fetch as per the requirement.
- Screening profiles and take interviews as per requirement.
- Educate shortlisted candidates for client interviews and format their resumes as required.
- Coordinating and scheduling the interview process with US managers and follow up on a real-time basis till feedback received from the Client.
- Negotiate compensation/salary, extend offers, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other qualified consultants.
- Would be responsible for the effective usage of Internal Systems/Database for recording different stages in the recruitment process.
Huge Openings for US Recruiters – IT Technical and Healthcare
This is a 100% Remote Role. Candidate must have a working internet (No Mobile Hotspot) and laptop/desktop to work remotely.
- Leverages experience to source and screen top talent using industry-leading, recruiting tools, ATS, and social media platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, and Job Boards.
- Builds relationships with top candidates and establishes a pipeline of qualified resources.
- Conducts personal interviews via phone, video, and in-person meetings to qualify candidates for open positions with our clients.
- Prepares and facilitates candidate interviews with clients and follow-up debriefing.
- Performs thorough reference checks.
- Engages with the support team, which handles onboarding, to stay focused on recruiting and building the candidate pipeline.
- Maintains timely, compliant, and accurate documentation and metrics requirements on all activity related to prospects, clients, and candidates via the FCS database systems.
- Skill to use ATS, CRM, Word, Excel, and Google products with proficiency.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in recruiting IT Technical/Healthcare/Pharma/ Business professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (Jobdiva is preferred)