We offer bespoke services that comprises of Recruitment Process Outsourcing or RPO, Managed Service Provider or MSP services, Vendor Modular Service or VMS and the modular services, which can assist you in forming your talent acquisition strategies and increasing your employer brand through the innovative and latest technologies as well as digital tactics.
As a Managed Service Provider (MSP) and a company that has been providing IT consulting and Managed Services in New Jersey and Washington, Global Pharma Tek’s prime focus to provide the right solution for your business. Whether it is a disaster recovery solution or an all-inclusive flat rate IT package, we can provide you with a well-proven solution designed for your unique environment.
We have managed multi-billion SOW accounts on IT and tech firms, and we understand the intricacies involved with RFPs(request-for-proposals). We are skilled at carefully crafting SOW templates that emphasize project duration, cost and cost-savings strategies.
Expertise and Experienced
Global Pharma Tek has expert knowledge in (Managed Service Provider) MSP and managed MSP accounts for top 10 biopharma clients.
We always think in customers perspective to give best solution and suggestions on engaging prominent researchers and pharmacovigilance experts via referrals, online branding and utilizing diverse job boards, relevant conferences and events.
Experienced in helping hundreds of managers avoid government fees by advising them on proper classification of CWs. Worked with mortgage-lending juggernaut, Freddie Mac and helped managers navigate the MSP domain via white-glove treatment and a wealth of training sessions.
The points mentioned below will cover all or even just a part of the hiring lifecycle that will support you when and where you need the assistance:
- Enterprise RPO: All the permanent recruiters across your organization.
- Division and skill set: Availability of the permanent hires within the specific department. For instance: full call center, IT function, and much more.
- Entry level: Entry level/Campus recruitment initiatives to promote your company and secure the best graduate-level talent.
- Project RPO: Over 50 hires, which is usual for the head office relocations, new country entry, shared service centers, or simply ramping up for a fresh project or line of your business.
- Total talent management: All permanent as well as temporary level recruiting across your full enterprise.