We are looking for travel nurses to join our healthcare staffing team. Responsibilities include, taking care of patients and performing tests and writing up reports. The travel nurse should be professional, have a friendly attitude and should possess good communication skills.
Travel Nurse Duties and responsibilities:
- Assessing patients and performing exams and tests
- Taking patients vitals (body temperature, blood pressure, pulse (heart rate), and breathing rate) and recording that information
- Administering medications or treatments in collaboration with Physicians
- Collecting patient health history information
- Educating patients on conditions and treatments
- Preparing and maintaining medical equipment used with patients
- Reporting patient vitals and observations to Doctors to collaborate on treatment options
- Supporting patients emotional needs
Travel Nurse Skills:
- Effective communication skills with cases and other healthcare providers
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- To work in different departments and take on tasks assigned in each locality
- Technology experience to use various medical equipment and software programs
- Empathy and patience
- Understanding of discretion and protecting confidentiality
- Ability to respond quickly and calmly in emergencies
Travel Nurse Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in nursing.
- 2+ Years of Nursing Experience.
- Current state licensure as a travel nurse and BLS certification required
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact or NCLEX-RN.